Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hope Springs

I'm feeling particularly good today. The sun is shining, trees are budding, and I after weeks of feeling like I am continually running just to stay three steps behind, I feel like I'm only one or two steps behind. Always look on the bright side, huh?

Last week I put two work projects behind me. This week I have two more deadlines coming up, but once I get through those I'll have a chance to get back to the other 147 (or how ever many there are). One thing at a time. When I have so much to do, I try to focus on one thing at a time. Finish that one, and move on to the next one. 

At home, I did some serious cleaning over the weekend, which although it's not fun, it always makes me feel better. We also did some gardening - which is more fun. We also had a 'stay-in' date which was the best part of all. And there is still time today to fill with something enjoyable. I'm sure I can think of something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment